Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Far more Westernmost than the Westernmost Part of Arizona

Chao Reno was the happy owner of 20 Hong Kong Ultra Banks.

"Yeah, brilliant sun here.  I get updates on my Ultra banks, on my phone..."

Mr. Reno still worked a part time job as a bookkeeper.  "I do that, just for kicks!
He had someone come in 5 days a week to parse the Ultra Banks.

"Ahh, parsing, that is fun!  Here, I explain to you..."

The explanation was akin to how massive amounts of sunlight cause the sunflower to grow very very tall.  If you have 20 seeds, you can have 20 big tall Sunflower plants.  If you have 20 Ultra banks, even starting them for a penny each, they grow big and tall, too!

"Parsing is our sunlight.  We say words that are true, they are the sunlight that causes our small Ultra Banks to grow bigger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment